Return to top
- We do our best to ship out orders within 48 hours. If you have an urgent situation, bring it to our attention by email or by calling and we'll try to accommodate you. Please also use the "special instructions" section during "checkout" to send us a message about your order.
- Shipping costs are kept low starting at $5.95 for First Class Mail (to any USA states including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico & Military)
- We utilize USPS, Fed-Ex, or sometimes UPS depending on weight and destination. Normally USPS is used for 1 pound and less. Fedex is used for 2 pounds and up.
- We ship to Canada & Worldwide by Fed-Ex or USPS. You would pay us the shipping fees but you would have to pay customs fees to your country's customs office. FYI: Fedex charges additional customs brokerage fees payable upon receipt and any applicable customs fees collect.
Note: When purchasing online, the shipping fees for international shipments are estimates only. Contact us for a shipping quote.
- For our International customers, Fedex has a "Great Rates" feature which can save you a lot of money and ship your package to you in a couple of days. We personally make a call and specify a shipping date to received a DISCOUNTED QUOTE. Certain countries have lower rates on certain days. Example: Shipping to the UK/Great Britain is best on Mondays.
- Upon request we can ship and charge your existing shipper account for a small handling fee.
- Overnights/Express shipping possible if notified prior to 1:30 pm PST.
- We make every effort to ensure that all shipments are addressed and packaged correctly. Once shipped out, we are not responsible for deliveries. Fedex deliveries are insured. USPS deliveries are insured up to $50.
- For any purchase, if shipping rate seems incorrect, please contact us to see if we are able to make a shipping rate adjustment.